Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Lover, The Juicer

So let me run you through this exciting procedure I do on a daily basis.........
First you get out ALLLL the awesomeness in Raw form - as above. Anything and everything really, fruit or veg that is :) More colour the better! :)
Then I get to use a big ol' knife to chop it all up into reasonable size peices, so my Lover aka The Juicer, doesn't kick a tanty.... Apart from carrots, he can take them WHOLE. The man.

Then comes some sweeeet sweeeeet fun times.......the smooshing, multching grinding, noiiiisy goodness...........very satisfying.

And then out it comessssssssssssss................woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Juice, glorious Juiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice"

And eeeeeeeeventually........

And alllllllllllll that fruit adds up to.....

Pump Bottle and Mufussa Sized Glass = Breakfast and Lunch for tomorrow!

"YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM"

Then Mr Drain-age gets alllll the rejects......
That is alot of Fibre right there......

Hummina hummina.......
God has some seriously good creation skills aye, fruit alone is a pure genius.


Reet
Likes
JUICE (and appreciates God's creation in Fruit)

4 comments:

ryan said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_qVz-5678

ryan said...

p.s do not, do NOT, look for "meat shake" on youtube.

Reetz said...

owwwwww, my stomach is sore from laughing...ahhhhh hahaha...that guy is SUCH a weirdo aye, seen him on things before....haha...luv the slow pouring into the cup...crackkkk me up. :)

Foogirl said...

Rita

Talk to me next time about your juices... I've just gone through a 'phase' of being slightly interested in the stuff, but didn't have a juicer - and I like 'real' food better - nah :) I even got some books on raw food out from the library, but honestly I'm not that hard out into it, but your juice did look nice... so let's have a yarn :)