Thursday, March 5, 2009

Growing up with Tv in the early 90's



So why cant ads be as cool as this ad anymore? Ad's like this are sooo intensly awesome and catchy and innocent, and just soooo cool ! Rock on to the ads of the early 90's! My brother sent this to me a few days ago, reminiscing about the good ol' days..... now i cant get it outta my head... "I'm the polar pop bear, POLAR POP POLAR POP. ha, love it.

Other ads that deserve a special mention from this fanTAStic era....

"Looking fine, dancing to Columbine, looking good and I knew that you would" with the foxy, 90's dressed woman dancing around in their Columbine stockings.....classic.

".....Have a crunchie, hokey pokey bar, Golden crunchine hokey pokey bar" when the train is being held up by the Westy Cowboys and lil old Nana in the end gets the treasure, of Golden Crunchie Bars. Scoreeee Nana.

annnddddd

"This lil angel has a secret love, DONT GET CAUGHT.......such a devious boy lalalala....DONT GET CAUGHT...and she simply cant resist.....dont get caught with egg on your face, cant resist that.......Cadburrrrry creme eggggggg.

Go the 90's, I miss you! :)

Reet
Likes
The Polar Pop Ad & The 90's.

No comments: