Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jetty Love

I dont know what it is about Jettys.


But I am a serious fan of them.

Sitting on the end of one of those with one, or two, other people, just chillaxin, chatting. Love it. Whether I've actually DONE it before is another story, but in my brain? Soooo goood. :)
NOT such a fan of docks when its middle of the day and a whole bunch of fisherman are there casting their rods, chucking gutted fish into their chillybins, seagulls going ca-razyyyy trying to get at em. Slight mood killer. BUT when its all quiet like, and all secluded, such a fan.


....And normally Jettys are all cold-ish, especially at night, so your all rugged up in ya gears, squishing together to keep warm and cosy, and just.....chat. Jettys + cosy + chatting + sweet views = good times.

Reet Likes Jettys

1 comment:

Jess said...

there was a jetty at conference. I thought of you ladycake!