Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 4 - Heaven in a Blender


Agh, so I've got 7mins to get to work, but I didn't wanna forget about the heaven that is in the cup im ...spooning from this morning for breakfast....

This morning I got up and made one of my green smoothies - ingredients:

half a pack of spinich (spinich is neutral, so you cant actually taste it in a smoothie)
2 bananas
1 apple
2 kiwifruit
2 handfuls of frozen blackberries
1/3 of a mango
2 small clumps of raw coconut meat

OHHHHHHHH myyyyyyyyyyy goodness - who would have thought brown thick muck could taste so GOOD? IT is actually so so so good! Even on this fa REEEEZING morning where I see my fingers moving but I cant actually feel them, they are so FROZEN!

I'm feeling quite 'hot right now', I'm wearing my baggy work pants (gota be slightly scruff when working with kids in a kindy, spew, paint, poo, the possibility of what you'll be covered in each day) with thermal pants underneath - knee high socks on top of that...then a singlet thermal and a long sleeve thermal then my work shirt....ohhh yeaaaaaa, working it. ;)

K, back to my smoothie......soooooooooooooooooooooo tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
2mins to get to work....

Reet
Likes
Tasty Brown Muck

No comments: