Sunday, November 21, 2010

The animal created by Accident - the Cat



So, it's too late now, I'm going to have nightmares....I just google imaged 'evil cat' which wasn't hard...and def isn't short of images - which proves my point they are nothing BUT evil....a complete accident of an animal created probably only when God sneezed...which in ancient days people thought you're soul left your body when you sneezed...which is probably what happened when God created 'cats', in that short time when he sneezed and his soul/spirit left his body, evil came in for that split second...and formed....The Cat....


I was home alone today...had been in my room for ages....walked downstairs to go out....went to turn the lounge light on....and this CAT...freeken stray that had been LOCKED in my house was throwing a absoloute SKITZ, running up and down the ranchslider at the back of the lounge, freaking out knowing it had company in the house it had randomly decided to get locked in....then it started trying to get OUT of the ranchslider by running INTO the glass I dont know how many times. Phsyco!


Naturally, I fa-reaked out....ran upstairs and locked myself in my room, leaving the front door open....I didn't come down for ages....but ran out the front door and closed it after turning the alarm on...waited to see if the alarm went off, then left down the driveway. Came BACK, thought 'maybe the alarm isn't set to go off for small evil demons like cats', so caned it in the front door and back into my room...and locked the door. Didn't come out till a flatmate came home!


It should be a public holiday when the world finally decides to make cats extinct. 
I live in hope for that day....

No comments: