Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Endings

We always go on about how all movies have Happy Endings and how life isn't like that all the time......BUT after watching a movie tonight (semi chick-flick) a romancy one with the UNhappiest ending ever.....I felt seriously ripped off, and wanting to scream 'WHYYYYYYYYYYYY' in amongst the tears I was crying as to WHYYYY it had to happen that wayyyy, whyyy couldn't he have just LIVEDDDDDD and then SHOWNNN her the letter and they WOULD have lived happily ever after. Freaking storms....freaking boats....freaking need to be a hero.... I think its cos I alwaysss imagine myself as the main actor lady when it's an emotional movie and beCAUSE of that I feel like it's so REAL....ha, quite pathetic really...but i've always done that...imagine myself as main actress....(I also do this with songs too, imagine myself as the person singing it in front of millions of people, i love the power of imagination and how that can be so so so different to reality...in my imagination i can sing/dance/act....i fight coming back to reality something chronic) ;) BUTTT yep, because i imagine myself as the main actress i bawl my freaking eyeballs out with emo movies...romance/drama-ree/chick flicky ones....or maybe i dont even imagine myself as the lead actress but maybe i just imagine what they're feeeeeeling....yep that might be it...imagine the deep freaking gut wrenching pain of having the sucky ass thing happen in these hollywood movies.... so for the next little while, i'm going to hate on boats and storms if that's ok......even if its not ok, i'm still gonna hate on them.. :)

I will never complain about happy endings again. Bring them ON!

Reet
LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Happy Endings... :) :)

No comments: