Monday, April 19, 2010

25 yearssssss


I am 25 years old in....coincidentally (?) 25 days...

It ACTUALLY seems SO little time ago that I was sitting on the A courts at Kelston Girls contemplating with my friends whether we should go back to class or just wag and go to one of our houses, down to Lynmall or across to McD's. But that was nearly....TEN YEARS AGO? What the? Wohsiz....okay even before writing this I didn't think it was THAT long ago...dang.

Each birthday since I was 18 seems to just buzz me out that I'm another year older cos it just doesn't feel like I am.....like....I'm not what a 25year old looks like...! :) When you're a lil wee thing 25 is when you are all serious and have a serious job, you're married with a kid or two......but when you actually GET to 25....although alotttt are married with kids and a sweet job (eager beaver christians, ha) majority just arn't aye. I dunno....again, it seems like such a little time ago that I was sitting in hosptial the night before my first of tonnes of operations, the big back one.....I can still remember waking up real briefly in Intensive Care and the intenseeeeeee pain ?I was in, but how ammmmazing that crushed ice dad was feeding me with a spoon and how I had just enough energy to open and close my mouth to take it! Just....feels....like....yesturday...but that was...THIRTEEN years ago! Ab-so-lout-ely...crazy.

I still remember the fun times me and my brother would have in our backyard, we'd play hide and seek or go and look through the shed in the back....i SWEAR he made me shoot a bb gun one time when i was realllly little, mum came out on the deck and I swear he told me to try and get her, i missed, but i got close. He says i'm full of it....but it DEF doesn't feel like i dreamt it. :) One of his fave things was pretending to fart....until I knew what being a girl looked like, he got me to do it with him for years....ha! :)


I'm abit of a crazy cat with taking photos aye, I take my camera everywhere and get pretty snap happy when people are around. So dont wanna forget aye. I loveeeee memories. 25 years seems sooo crazy. I've been alive...I've LIVED for 25years....ca-razyyyy! I'll live this again (assuming) and I'll be FIFTY! wohhh sizzzzz. I DO hope ma Jesus comes before then, that'd be a sweet deal. :)


But yea, still feel way younger than 25 aye....like I cant even fathom turning 30....30 is THIRTY!!! That is thirttttttyyyyyy. Un-freaking-real. :) I met this amazinggggg woman about a month ago now, she was like 70 or something....but it was as if a 20year old was stuck in her body! :) She was just amazingggg, so youngggg, she had so much energy, she was FULL of life and was hillarious and seriously awesome! I wanna be like that, she is my ageing hero. :)

I'm 25 in a month, hard-outtttt. :)

Reet
Becomes
a Quarter Century

No comments: