Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day

Here's to this kind of love:








To find those images, I searched 'love' in google images - nothing came up cept cartoon hearts, etc. You search marriage, third world love, true love - nothing relevant comes up. You search 'father, son', 'grandfather, grandson', 'mother, child', 'siblings', 'elderly couple', (but not young couple) and you find images of love.

This one might be cheesy, but I dont care - I imagine what a hug from Jesus would be like all the time, when I just really need to feel him - it works. I normally end up crying - the thought of just being held by Jesus is too much to handle. Cant wait! You guys better get in line - I've got the whole of eternity to keep hold of him when we hug - dont expect me to let go anytime soon within the first 10,000 years. ;)


Happy Valentines Day.

No comments: