Monday, April 4, 2011

Neighbours

So apparently females can blame the pain and AGONY of monthly periods...... on EVE and her munching of the fruit from the forbidden tree back in those days when God created the world and stuff....


....well maybe I heard that in Sunday school.....or chose to believe whatever teacher or person in my younger years told me that...I think it sounds pretty good, so we'll go with that.....;)


Today was a day where I could kick that Eve in the shins and maybe pinch her on her arm skin...the real sensitive part of the arm...ya know, on the tricep right in the middle there....It felt like I had a farm....an African farm...or Safari in my stomach...all battling to kick their way out of my stomach....A Antelope...A Zebra...A Hippo...A Giraffe and heck, why not a Elephant with its big ol' tusks......that's what my stomach felt like today....all those African amazing animals...in my puku....battling...to kick their way out.... Thanks Eve...*kicks in shins, pinches arm skin...and runs away*....


Too much information? Blame Eve....;D


BUT then....after some drugs....I went for a walk...late afternoon....with my flatmates to the housing block in the next street...I had been there once before a few days ago and met suchhhh cool lil chicks....they were there again and came running over, with loads of others, and they just MADE MY DAY! Was only able to be there for half a hour or so cos we had other neighbours coming for dinner...BUT it was just so cool. Lil ones bring me to life...I love that I love kids! I love God gave me the heart and passions that he has done.....lil ones bring me so much joy and I hope I can bring the same to them. Next week I hope to plan a fun lil picnic with the girls in my backyard - I actually cannot wait! :D Actually!


Then walking back home...I got to meet 3 other lil kids who live directly opposite me and talked to them for another 20mins or so....two boys and a girl, then met their mum!


Was just the best of the best!
Made my day!
I feel like I love them all already, which is normally always the case with kids.
But yep....they are the greatest, can't wait to spend more time with them and get to know them more.


Neighbours! The greatest! :)

No comments: