Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sugar and Spice and All things nice

Fading at speed....my body and eyes and mind just want to sleep, still a few hours of writing to go before I even think about sleep....3 more days of this then a revitalizing break of uni for a decent amount of time.....until then, a lil recap of things that are nice is needed to get through these next few hours without seriously losing the plot....


(Non freaky) Jettys at night or sunset
Jellybeans
Babies/Little ones
Manea
My Niece
Holidays
Roadtrips
Passions of the heart
Music
My imagination when I'm on the cross-trainer or listening to my ipod
My Body Combat exercise dvd
Zumba
My Friends
Encouragement
Falling asleep outside on a nice day with the wind in your face
The wind in your face in the car
Adrenaline Sports
Not having to get up early on a real crusty rainy stormy day
Being able to stay in cosy and warm on a yucky night and just watch dvds and chat
Watching a fireplace/bonfire
Hugs - good, long, tight, full embrace ones
Free time
Appreciation
People playing with my hair (in a not creepy way)
Cold Hard Fresh summer fruits
Laughing cramp
Love
Laughing tears
Having someone to confide in
Jandals
Photos
Sleep
Rice crackers with sweet chilli philly
Icy Cold Water to drink
The feeling I will have on Thursday night!


On that note, back to it.
Yay for things that are nice.
Thank the LORD (literally) for them, it would be one sadddddddddddd place without it and assignments would be of the devil himself. For Real.



No comments: