Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Evil Manky Bread

I had 3 peices of bread earlier tonight - I had one peice when I came home from work - then mum bought me back a ham and egg toasted sandwich, and I ate it. Bread hates me, and I 'hate' bread....my taste buds would marry bread it likes is that much, but my insides hateeeee it with a vengence.

I feel soooooooooooo ill. blurgggggg.


I wish we had a suction tube we could just plug into our belly button and remove everything - I suppose then, everyone would be skinny, and colonics companies would be out of a job. Aneorexia and bullemia would seem kinda pointless too if we could do that....hmmmm, I estimate in ....10years time, this belly button tube will totally be available. And on that day, I will eat a loaf of bread, then set that tube on full power. ;)

Raw is my best friend, but its so harrrrd in winter, with all the food being cold.

I think some spew-age needz to occur, evil bread and its wicked gluten/wheat goodness.

Reet ('s insides)
(dont) Like
Bread

No comments: