Sunday, November 20, 2011

Give Way To the Left...

I don't know how this road rule is going to work, come March 25th 2012....


Giving way to the LEFT instead of the right...


apparently the rest of the world does it already....


but I've kinda started trying it....at roundabouts....


It feels soooo munted...I look to the left, but then am all shrugging away to the left in my car, as if I'm gonna have some car come at me from the right....


I feel Chiropractics are going to be the next biggest thing, with overuse syndrome on NZ drivers necks, not knowing which flippin way to look....


Let's just be like India....where road rules are just this thing, they might of heard of back in the day...but it's probably just some myth that their granddad told them when they were little...as a funny story....



No comments: