Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mercy Ship Dream...in Progress...

So, I applied for a scholarship today, to get my two months on Mercy Ships this year...or next...as soon as I'd be allowed to go. 'All' I need is 5-6k..... but that is ALOT when you're studying, I cant even save 100.00 without a bill or car problems popping up, let alone 5-6k. :p

I so badly want to go....I want to see Africa, the ship is docked in Togo this year. I want to spend time with the children of Africa, the beautiful bubbaz, I want to comfort them while they are recovering from surgery...I want to run and play with the children off board the ship. I want to just...be there...help, support, laugh with, cry with...love them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I dont know when I hear back about the scholarship....but there were 113 pages of people who'd applied for scholarships too...each with about 20applicants per page....so...one in a kajillion chance....but could you cross your fingers....toes...legs...arms....for me anyway....DONT uncross them... ;) ;) Prayer is definitely good too! :D

Reet
Likes
Wishful Thinking of accepted scholarships.

1 comment:

Jess said...

That's so cool!!! PRAYING :):):)