Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maid of Honor...


That's right! You are now looking at a Maid of HONOR!!! That's me. :) VERY honored at the fact that I was given that role for ma beste estes wedding in April 2010! :)

It happened, Chris proposed to my awesomeness of a friend Jessicaaaaa! On 6th of December 2009! :)


I'm pretttty excited I get to be alongside Miss Jessicas very special time of life in prepping for her wedding! Very much a supa huge honor! :)

I notice mouths okay....and these guys both have supa hot mouths, so I am going to be babysitting some hot mouthed babies in a number of years time! Sweet gene mix guys, nice work! :)
Hot couple though huh! I'm a fan. Chris does get my Reet stamp of approval, and that would be a stamp hard to come by for claiming Jessica for life! I dont bust that stamp out for anybody! :) So nicely claimed Chris.
Exciting times to come - Congratulations Ngapawa! You are going to be one B U T full bride!!!!
Reet
Likes
Beste Este finding life partner!

1 comment:

Jess said...

ohhhh thanks dude! I'm soooo glad that you and Jo are onboard to help out :):) Love you!