Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Insomnia

Sooooo it's 5:01am, I have to get up in 2hours to get ready for work.
I havn't slept yet....got into bed at midnight, but am WIDEEE awake. WIDE awake.
The birds have been chriping since THREE a.m.......seems they dont sleep either - punks.
I dont know how my body actually puts up with my no sleep, this is SUCH a regular occurence.

Hmmmm, things I have thought about tonight/this morning.....
contemplating going for a run...
what i would do if i won a million dollars, jess, joanna and amie would be pretty lucky. :)
my brothers wedding
mercy ships
weight loss
things coming up for uni
jesus
prayer
my uni gurls
among other things....

I want sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I think i'm going to invest in some herbals tomorrow, see how those puppies work.
Before i resort to the hardcore sleeping pills.

Would a bb gun hurt a bird?...... ;)
I swear with the amount of birds that live in the tree on my driveway I could start up a couple of avaries aye. Their 'voice boxes' should be on mute from midnight to 7am. A law among feathered creatures.

OK, happy sleeping all you regular sleepers. Appreciate those zzzzzz's you be gettin'. :)





Reet
Likes
SLEEEEEEEEP

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ooooh i hope you win a million dollars! Ok so with your chronic insomnia, and my crazy dreams and sleep talking/walking/typing/writing/belaying, we should definitely start a club.